top of page

On Campus Residency
International Student

In order to legally study in Canada as an international student you will need to acquire a Study Permit as required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

For instruction on how to apply for a Student permit go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Present your newly acquired Study Permit to the registrar of Maritime Christian College (503 University Ave., Charlottetown, PE.) when registering for courses.  If you do not have a Study Permit we cannot register you for classes.

Maritime Christian College welcomes students from diverse backgrounds, irrespective of physical origin (ethnic, national, or racial), skin color, gender, political affiliation, age, marital status, family relationship, or handicap. As a faith-based institution, Maritime Christian College makes one exception to a student’s background: religious belief and affiliation. Maritime Christian College expects its students to adhere in both good conscience and good faith to its statement of faith. Students are expected to agree with and to this statement of faith, derived directly from Maritime Christian College’s fourth By-Law.

bottom of page